New update incoming! This is the second major update released for Aragami 2 since launch, and fixes some of the issues reported since the last patch and includes changes and new content, like the brand new Photo Mode! See the full patch notes below:
Patch Notes: 1.0.28649.0
- Added Photo Mode! You can now take screenshots both in single player or while playing online, and apply special camera effects to capture ninja action in all its splendor. You will find the Photo Mode in the Status Menu.
- Added Credits button in Status Screen. Now you can see the full list of people who made Aragami 2 possible!
- Added Hungarian language support on PC and Xbox.
- Multiple mission scripting fixes affecting M20 (cutscene killing all NPCS), M23, M33, M46, M47 among other missions.
- Enemy facial animations when dying not working.
- Player input stopped working when a tutorial message appears while power wheel is open.
- Some texts were not visible in some languages.
- Control mapping issues on PC platforms.
- Various fixes to cutscene visuals.
- General performance optimizations.
- Rune descriptions for some rune effects are now easier to understand.
- Added separate keyboard and mouse mapping options to control mapper.
- Who knew you could get fashion advice from the dead? The legendary Peach Dye is now unlockable when visiting the “ancestors”.
- New: Added Region Selector to Server Browser. You can now create and join public games in regions different than your own. This enables crossplatform online play with players from different world regions.
- New: Added button to set your online session as public or private. Useful when you want to create public 2 player games by letting only 1 person join your game.
- Fix: Multiple Multiplayer fixes and performance improvements.
- Change: A popup now appears when you receive an invitation but you are already in an online session.
That is all for now! We’ll keep working on future patches with more fixes and content, hence, we recommend that you follow us on Twitter and join our Discord server so you’re up to date about the progress being made on Aragami 2.
Thanks for your support ♡