Senior Multiplayer Programmer
Come work with us!
We are seeking a full-time Senior Multiplayer Programmer to work on our projects. Main responsibilities will be synchronizing online communication for all platforms and ensure the final quality of all the multiplayer features.
Some of the benefits: you’ll have a flexible schedule and a relaxed workplace (no ‘crunch’ admited!). We have brand new offices in Barcelona city, with kitchen, and a loft zone with some video games to play — but of course you can now work remotely. We’re a young motivated team and we like everyone to participate and be part of the design process and brainstorming for new games.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4+ years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects.
- Skilled at syncing gameplay, UI, and communication features.
- Capable of suiting gameplay and production restrictions.
- Capable to understand foreign code and extend it correctly.
- Proficient in Unity Engine.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Keen eye on detail.
- Solid experience working with animation and game feel.
- Experience with Photon Unity Multiplayer or Photon Bolt.