Junior Environment Artist
We are looking for a full-time Junior Environment Artist to work on our projects. You’ll be responsible of modeling environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications and using existing models to populate scenarios.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive wages according to candidate’s experience.
- Relaxed workplace and no ‘crunch’.
- Work on high quality games with release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and new consoles.
- Office located in Barcelona city.
- Office Perks: kitchen, ‘loft zone’, video games and a young motivated team.
- Participation in our design process and brainstorming for new games.
Interested? Send us your resume to email@example.com
- Skilled in video game environment model and texture production.
- Capable of suiting gameplay, narrative and production restrictions.
- Stylized art style background.
- Proficient in Unity Engine.
- Keen eye on detail.
- A strong sense for composition, colour and light.