It’s finally here! After a long wait – more than we’d have wanted – Aragami 2 is now available on Nintendo Switch!
In Aragami 2, players lead the Kurotsuba Clan against the encroaching Akatsuchi Empire in this sequel that sees Aragami’s stealth franchise evolve into a faster and more intense stealth action-adventure.
Aragami 2 channels the spirit of classic ninja experiences like the Tenchu series, but injects it with modern flair in a beautifully crafted world. It also features a brand-new, built-from-the-ground-up combat system inspired by the best action games around and a full campaign that can be played entirely solo or cooperatively with friends.
Aragami 2 on Nintendo Switch Features:
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Three difficulty modes: Easy, Normal and Hard
- Aragami (2016) inspired Classic Mode that will challenge players to stick to the shadows and plan their moves with extra caution
- Challenging stealth-focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open environments to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization
- A photo mode
You can now buy Aragami 2 digitally for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 from the Nintendo eShop. Buy it now and get a 20% discount until December 1 in NA, and November 30 in EU.
If you’re more into physical editions, this will arrive on November 25! You can preorder your physical copy here or at your preferred retailer.
Thanks everyone for your support and patience, it’s been hard work bringing Aragami 2 to Switch, so we really hope that you enjoy this new adventure in the Aragami series.
See you next time! ❤️